1. All service times must be confirmed by Cemetery Personnel, failure to do so will not guarantee service time will be available. Cemetery must be notified 48 hours in advance of any service.
2. Regular burials and Mausoleum entombments may be scheduled between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Saturdays.
3. Any funeral services remaining in the cemetery after 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday or after 11:30 a.m. on Saturdays will be assessed an overtime charge as set in the pricing schedule.
1. Disinterment will be done Monday through Friday only. Charge will be as stated in pricing schedule.
2. Disinterment will be allowed in accordance with The Ohio Revised Code Section 517.23
All pricing will be set by The Board of Cemetery Trustees and is subject to change without notice except as required by law. Please call the cemetery office for current opening and closing prices.
We will be closed on these Holidays:
New Years Day - January 1st
Memorial Day - Last Monday in May
Independence Day - July 4th
Labor Day - 1st Monday in September
Thanksgiving Day - 4th Thursday in November
Christmas Day - December 25th
Interments can be performed on the following holidays and will be subject to the Holiday opening and closing fee.
Martin Luther King Day 3rd Monday in January
Presidents Day 3rd Monday in February
Columbus Day 2nd Monday in October
Veterans Day November 11th